Contact Centre Coach Fluent French
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a training role within a highly customer focussed language Contact Centre. The role will be to work with the business to design, maintain and deliver high quality training solutions, having a proactive attitude to ensure the staff are all skilled to perform at their role maximising business opportunity.
Language required fluent level French
- Deliver all training modules in an effective way to support all operational plans
- New starter training
- Ensure all training manuals are up to date
- Work with the business to help build a learning culture in the business and promote the benefits of ongoing learning
- Ensure all training is recorded correctly to provide appropriate information for analysis across the business
- Build relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a training and development role
- Language experience - fluent: French
- Good L&D experience within a fast paced business
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good listening and coaching skills
This is a fantactic post or an exceptional Contact Centre Training professional.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.