Please use the search to find another job.
Claims Team Leader (Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Claims Team Leader to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward-thinking business based in West Yorkshire.
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Claims staff in solving customer issues.
This is a Permanent Position - 12-8 Monday to Thursday, 10-6 Friday and currently 9-4 Saturday (with lieu time during the week)
Paying a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000k Per annum + Package
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the claims service model
- Managing the day to day running of the claims team
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within claims services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
- Previous experience in Contact Centre environment - Claims
- Management level candidate
- People orientated
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794
The successful individual will have experience of leading a team in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.