Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Service (Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Contact Centre for a highly regarded and market leading business based in London. This role is paying £70,000k + Package.
You will be tasked with leading and engaging up to 30-35FTE on a day to day basis as well as responsibility for the development and delivery of the department to ensure smooth control and the effective digital/ Voice consumer interations (Webchat, Social Media and Messaging) from the businesses to the customers.
As the Head of Contact Centre and member of the Operations senior leadership team you will also play a key role in the delivery of the businesses strategy.
• Lead the Contact Centre operations on a daily basis, owning, driving all aspects of the performance across team process including inputs and outputs, compliance and regulation plus other standards.
• Driving the Digital and Support strategic agenda
• Working in partnership with all cross functions and the Operational Excellence function
• Take ownership of the company budget, manage the P&L.
• Develop and implement plans which will drive efficiency and effectiveness in the department
• To Lead and contribute to change management initiatives within the business which make improvements at both the strategic and tactical levels.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker
• Proven experience operating in Retail/ Online B2C and or B2B environments
• Previous senior management experience (C-Level delivery)
• A robust nature with the ability to react appropriately and effective to changing circumstances and demands.
• Experience of managing outsourcing services and suppliers of benefit.
• Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
• A minimum of 5 years Relevant Head of Contact Centre experience
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch.