Please use the search to find another job.
Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Dialler Manager (Genesys) to join our clients growing team based in a fantastic, state of the art, new building in the heart of Hull.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Strategy, the key requirements of the dialler manager are:
Work with the dialer supplier to ensure the platform is operating optimally and providing the best use of data provided.
- Create, monitor and update, in real time when required, effective dialing strategies to optimize performance of multiple outbound sales campaigns
- To provide accurate dialer analysis and MI, making recommendations for optimising KPIs and enhancing campaign success
- Ensuring that this MI is accurate and timely – and is understood by all stakeholders
- To create, test and implement optimal dialer strategies based on customer behaviors, time of day, demographics, propensity and lead value
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Genesys PureConnect (Interactive Intelligence) environment, actively managing outbound campaigns on a daily basis
- SQL knowledge is key, reporting skills and/or BI experience would be an advantage
- Genesys certification to IDCE (Interaction Dialer Certified Engineer) desirable
This is a terrific role for an individual who thrives on a challenge in a fast paced, dynamic organisation.