Contact Centre Project Manager
Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
This is a unique role which requires an individual who has a Project Management background, coupled with the ability and experience of managing vendors (specifically outsourced BPO and Technology vendors).
It would be highly useful to have a background within the BPO world as our client outsource their overflow to an Outsourced partner and buy technology services from another.
Part of a large organisation our client operates from state of the art Contact Centre facilities in Hull and this role is pivotal to the ongoing success of the organisation.
Working closely with the Director of Operations Project Manager will be responsible for the development, initiation and delivery of all change programs and improvement initiatives within the company contact centre operations. These change programs will cover service improvement, cost reduction, revenue generation and other relevant areas. Working towards achieving centre of excellence status you will resource and agree delivery targets, and develop appropriate governance and controls to ensure delivery to target.
- To develop, build and lead the company project management capability and proactively identify opportunities for change & develop plans for implementation.
- Responsible for full project lifecycle from scoping, analysis, design and implementation ensuring projects meet industry leading quality standards and company objectives.
- Lead the relationship with the companies chosen outsourced provider to ensure consistency of approach and agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Lead the relationship with the companies outsourced technology provider ensuring new initiatives and tech advancements are rigorously tested prior to implementation.
- Act as a key participant in team and Senior Management meetings, growing long-term relationships with vendors, suppliers and partners.
Key skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience of Project and change management in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent analytical and financial experience / skills
- Excellent supplier / vendor liaison and communication skills
- Previous Contact Centre Operational experience would be advantageous
This is a superb role for an individual seeking a challenging, highly rewarding post within a thriving organisation.