Please use the search to find another job.
Project Maanger - India (6-9Month FTC)
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of managing Contact Centre Transformational projects in large ever-changing, complex Contact Centres.
This role will support support the Contact Centre Optimisation programme relocating the companys Contact Centre to India with driving daily activities of the project.
The Project Manager will support with all aspects of projects including; planning, managing and delivering projects of moderate to high complexity. The Project Manager must demonstrate a strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by proactively communicating and taking ownership of risks/issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
This role will be based in the North West with travel, including travel back and forth to India!
Key Experience required:
- Previous experience of managing a large Contact Centre Transformation or sizeable Business Change/ recolation initiatives involving significant change to people, process and systems is essential
- A background Contact Centre specific projects is essential (IDEALLY in or to India)
- Previous experience of managing multiple geographically dispersed project team members and Stakeholders is essential
- Previous experience of working within a large matrix organisation in an established Project Management Office is essential.
- Experience in managing small to large, highly complex projects; demonstrating ability to run concurrent projects.
- Previous experience of working on cross-functional business growth and transformation projects.
Key Responsibilities in post:
- Supports The Contact Centre Transformation Programme from beginning to end
- Works with Business leads to define project objectives, and other criteria such as timeline, resources, budget, and completion criteria, and document in a project charter.
- Responsible for organising project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan.
- Works with team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables.
- Proactively manage and identify risks and issues, developing contingency plans ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking risks and issues ensuring their visibility to the team members required to resolve them.
- Author project management documents e.g. project plans, project charters/scope statements, presenting project updates to business leads.
- Deliver high quality reports on project activities
- Support with facilitating change and realising innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Work with the business to ensure that change is driven and accepted throughout the workplace.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794