Account Director (Head of Client Services)
North East England
About the Role
I am working with a large a well known business whom are looking for an experienced Account Director (Head of Client Services) to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate into this post will have experience of leading multiple complex client relationships - driving the CJ strategy.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced Account / Head of Service Delivery who has an in-depth understanding of technical Contact Centre operations within a multi-client servicing environment.
- To be responsible for the hands on management of a set of crucial and complex accounts targeted with client satisfaction and transformation as opposed to growth.
- To proactively consult with the tech clients, assisting them in transformational changes to their operations and campaigns delivering increases in customer satisfaction while delivering cost reductions.
- Presenting written strategic proposals internally and externally at Senior levels as appropriate in order to secure mutually beneficial business.
- Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
- To ensure that a value adding plan for each client is in place.
- Be able to evidence consistently high standard of communication with the client
- Ability to prepare and deliver regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
- Decision maker and point of escalation for the client
The role of the Account Director is key to the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction and is the first point of contact with clients. Owning not just the day-to-day execution of activities but the ongoing retention and development of the complex accounts.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest