Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
Super Organisation with a fantastic working environment, full training and development to support you in reaching the next step on the Contact Centre Management ladder.
Paying an excellent salary of up to £29,000 - £35,000k, 37.5 hours p/w. Working 5 out of 7 between 8AM - 10PM.
Purpose of the Role:
Manage and develop a team of Customer Experience Advisors, enhancing performance by providing a supportive, motivational and informative environment.
Agree and implement individual and team objectives and targets and monitor performance against objectives/ CEX targets proactively taking action to address any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for the day to day activities and management of the team, for example, authorising holiday requests, emergency leave, undertaking return to work meetings, keeping in contact with absent staff etc.
- Lead, motivate and develop all direct reports.
- Monitor performance against objectives. Provide regular feedback and coaching, to ensure all direct reports achieve their maximum potential.
- Complete detailed call evaluations and audits and provide coaching to ensure optimum call quality is achieved.
- Communicate regularly with the team e.g. buzz sessions, performance 1 to1 meetings etc, so that staff are kept fully informed of any business/client/legislative changes as and when they occur.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- CEX Contact Centre Management experience
- Experience of meeting targets in a challenging and pressurised environment
- Have the drive and commitment to inspire and motivate others to achieve high performance.
- Management of organisational change
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.