Please use the search to find another job.
Dialler Strategy Manager
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing business as a Dialler Strategy Manager. The role will be proactively working with the internal teams to enhance the customer communication across all channels. The position will be working with both internal and external Managers providing strategies based upon the extensive work with the data generated from the dialler to ensure the activity in the call centre is of the highest level.
- Work closely with the managers to define and maintain calling schedules across all sites and to continually improve the process of data loading, selection, targeting and forecasting.
- Oversee the Monitoring in real time the performance of the dialler, adjusting dialling parameters and ratios to ensure contracts are delivered and all targets are met on an hour to hour basis
- Ownership for the dialling strategy across all clients and proactively suggest improvements, adjustments to dialling methods to improve performance and drive revenue
- Implement positive changes to improve contact rate, talk time and campaign productivity
- Create and review reporting for all systems across the contact arena offering reports, suggestions and feedback with the aim to continually improve productivity.
- Working with the current data, analysing and creating a proactive strategy to enhance the operation.
- Responsible of a team of analytical team leaders, coaching motivating and maintaining performance through appraisals and excellent communication channels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a Dialler Manager role
- Excellent communication skills with experience of building relationships both internally and externally
- Proven experience of working in a strategy based position
- Exceptional ability to extract data and deliver findings to the business
- High level of analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- High level of data manipulation
- Proven track record of dialler and other contact center systems management
- Knowledge of business strategy to inform dialler planning
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.