Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Senior Resource Planning Manager for a contact centre based in Glasgow. This role is paying a competitive salary + fantastic benefits which will be discussed on application.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path.
You will compile staffing level requirement forecasting as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and monitoring of real-time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
• Develop and manage a team of forecasters in a judgemental forecasting model environment
• Develop and manage a team of schedulers producing accurately mapped staffing levels versus forecast requirements in line with operational service levels
• Develop and manage a team of dialler analysts to ensure operational targets are met
• Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
• Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
• Create management reports in relation to key business areas
• Maintain capacity plans for business functions
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker
• Significant experience in resource planning
• Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
• A minimum of 4 years Relevant management experience in a call centre
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.