Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic and inspirational Commercial Executive. You will have overall responsibility for the support of the property management and supplier relationships for our client.
Join an organisation whose success truly lies in its people. Work in an environment which is vibrant and engaging, where you are recognised for the hard work you put in and are treated with respect and integrity. This is an organisation who strives to create the ‘WOW’ factor, creating amazement and going the extra mile for their customers and employees alike!
About the Role:
- You will have a strong working knowledge of procurement methodologies
- In depth understanding of our client’s compliance requirements.
- Keep an up to date working knowledge of areas with grant funding.
- Working alongside The Senior Directors within the business to manage the renewal processes, rate review process, commercial management of all existing properties within the portfolio.
- You will be the face of the business for managing external suppliers making sure you have a strong cohesive working relationship.
- Assist and manage the supplier performance including but not limited to – service delivery, customer service/ customer journey, SLA’s/ KPI’s agreements, quality assurance in line with company budgets.
- Manage your client/ suppliers effectively making sure you actively review with them keeping them informed of current and future predictions. Giving them focus on yearly predictions and the common strategy.
- Set objectives and achieve your goals – in line with the business, client and customer requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A proven background in Supplier Account Management/ Commercial Executive within a fast-paced demanding commercial environment is ESSENTIAL
- Proven record of driving continued success and a strong background in client relationship management is required.
- Previous experience working within the following guidelines, but not limited to: FSA, CCA, OFCOM, OFGEM & CCA.
- Experience managing & developing relationships – external & internal stakeholders.
- A confident leader whom is extremely astute in negotiation & communication.
- Ability to adapt, problem solve and drive supplier accounts and commercial relationships.
If this role sounds perfect for you please get in touch ASAP with Matthew Affron 01905 330 794
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.