Customer Experience Project Manager
About the Role
I am currently seeking an excellent Operational CEX Project Manager to join a large well-known brand.
You will have to demonstrate your drive for change and transformation, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer experience change management projects.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be managing a variety of customer experience projects from start to completion, you will be in charge of all deliverables cost, quality & time frame. Finally execute your findings to the senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating MI for all the customer related projects.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational Customer experience change within the customer journey in a CONTACT CENTRE environment.
- Experience in supporting development customer related projects
- workstream design and governance project work - resolving any issues and risk.
- Expertise in reporting project lifecycle (MI related data)
- Extensive experience of liaising with all areas of the business working to drive change and customer experience improvement
- Project management – customer handling, communications & analytical
- Agile experience - Six Sigma (Black Belt)/ Prince2 (MSP, Lean, Kaizen)
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders & customers (strong communicator and facilitator)
- Project management and programme lifecycle
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong Insight or customer experience project management background.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794