About the Role
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working as an Operational Manager in a multi-channel contact centre. The role will be managing a team through Team Managers which is focused upon achieving the positive outcome for the customer.
The ideal person for this position will have experience of managing the client relationships and have excellent people management skills obtained through a successful career of working in a call centre.
- Manage, motivate and lead Team Managers to inspire a team of agents to reach their potential
- Coaching mentoring and developing a team
- Design and implement incentives for the team on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage all the Service Level Agreements and ensure the targets are met
- Build relationships both internally externally
- Ensure all work is regulated and meets the compliance
- Produce reports where required for the senior management team
- Work with the planning function to maximise efficiency
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing in a multi-channel contact centre requirement to include the omni channel
- Proven success of leading a team in an outsourcing environment
- Experience of account management and building relationships with external sources
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to prioritise work and quickly adapt in an ever changing environment
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.