Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Experience
About the Role
We have been approached by a high performing organisation to source an exceptional Head of Customer Experience to lead their large, growing and complex Contact Centre operation based in the North West.
You will have come from an organisation were you have been instrumental in helping it grow, leading the operation through the growing pains often felt when moving from small to large operations.
Reporting into the board the successful candidate will come with an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre operation. Leading a growing Management team the individual will possess exceptional people leadership skills and not only will be adept at strategic planning but will also be used to leading from the front.
- Senior Operations Contact Centre leadership background
- A background in growing an operation
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience and ability of managing upwardly within a dynamic organisation
- Inspirational leadership and the ability and experience to provide and develop an on-going strategic direction to the entire operation
We are seeking someone with a diverse background of large and small organisations. Experience of privately owned businesses would also be of interest.
This is a very exciting and dynamic opportunity for a 'Best in Class' inspirational leader who is looking for a fabulous career move to an extremely successful and rapidly growing organisation.