Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Superbly interesting opportunity to join a large European Financial Service organisation.This dynamic organisation is headquartered in Sweden, and has operations in ten other European countries.
This role will offer huge diversity and the opportunity to visit a number of their key European operations.
The Solutions Architect will work within the Enterprise Architecture department reporting to the Enterprise Architecture Manager
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Turn business requirements into technical specifications that can be used by the development team assigned to the project or development
- Aid the Business in gathering functional requirements for projects and developments
- Aid in determining the scope of projects and ensuring that the agreed scope is met
- Oversee the development team working on a project to answer technical questions and resolve issues as they arise
- Manage external vendors during the prototype phase and early development before handing the relationship over to the appropriate business unit
- Contribute to and maintain an architectural documentation store
- Aid in the development of the overall Enterprise Architecture of the Business and participate in ensuring business adoption of this architecture
- Participate in the Enterprise Architecture department meetings
- European traveling will be needed but can usually be planned well in advance
Skills and Experience you will possess:
- Excellent technical literacy and analytical assessment skills
- Proven record of problem solving
- Able to demonstrate team leadership skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Bachelor in computer science or equivalent