Head of Customer Processing Operations
About the Role
Very exciting opportunity to join a high profile organisation in a highly visible and influential position. This organisation is looking to recruit a Head of Processing Operations who has a background in leading large, complex customer process operations in either the B2B or B2C space.
The individual will be a 'Process nut!' and will most likely have a programme / project management background in addition to a background leading high volume process operations.
Taking your team on a journey of constant improvement, through your Managers you will be responsible for leading, inspiring and motivating a large and growing team of 1st and 2nd line associates who process large numbers of customer data information and requests.
As a process professional you will be used to identifying efficiencies and suggesting and implementing process improvements for the benefit of the customer and the organisation.
A hands on professional you will lead by example, rolling your sleeves up when required to understand each and any pinch points from the view of the advisor and again as the customer.
- To ensure best practice day-to-day process and people management.
- Constantly review the operation, seeking efficiencies for both customer and organisation benefit
- Ensure Leaders, Team Managers and agents are appropriately skilled to support the strategic direction of the organisation
- Full budgetary responsibility and accountability for customer satisfaction associated with the service.
- Responsibility for productivity and performance, across all departments.
- Work with the planning functions to ensure the division proactively plan for the effective delivery of resources to best meet call / contact flow requirements.
- Manage operational activity with a view to proactive operational risk assessment. Report up-line any potential or actual operational risks in a timely and accurate fashion.
This is a tremendous role for an individual who possess a passion for efficiencies in process management.