Mail Fulfilment Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a Mail Fulfilment manager to support huge growth for this award winning organisation. With an already existing impressive client base and constantly growing, this dynamic organisation is currently undertaking an exciting strategic transformation with ambitious plans for the future.
The Role: The organisation are looking for an experienced Relationship manager to lease between the business and theire 3rd party mail suppliers, getting value for money in mail production while also ensuring governance is adhered to for mail production within the business.
Initially you will be responsible for overseeing the migration of mail fulfilment from current supplier and Internal mail to new supplier. This process will take 6 - 9 months.
- Make sure new supplier adhere's to the businesses Security, Risk and Complience criteria while also Navigating the Template and data management with stakeholders.
- Ability to align with the businesses Bid process, costing-model,on-boarding and Proposition.
- Be able to build a solid business plan mapping out a potential technology plan with IT and the new Mail supplier.
- You will oversee the the Document Management Strategy
- Working to agreed budgets set out in advance, maximise commercial value of CFH and the new mail supplier.
- Identify and implement improvement to the processes of way of working and Internal rules, regulations and complience.
- On a monthly basis you will run operational reviews and every 3 months run Business reviews as agreed and set out in the plan with suppliers.
- You will be required to manage and co-ordinate all letter activities including configuration, build and end to end testing new prospects and all changed to BAU.
- You will be used to writing high level advice and guidance on solution giving and quotes based on Contractual infor/agreements.
Please be results driven, have an eye for detail, be able to gain value from 3rd party relationships and be able to communicate at higher management level.
Experience in Mail Operations and Processes is a strong requirements.
Any experience in outsourcing would be an advantage as would experience providing digital solutions
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search. express interest