Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Operations & Quality Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic business whom are looking to bring in a specialised Contact Centre Operations & Quality Manager to join their expanding team based in Central London. The salary for this role is between £65,000 + bonus + amazing benefits.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced People Manager with a operations & quality background within a Contact Centre environment however they would considered someone from a strong Ops background with extensive quality framework design & development experience. You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line.
The role of the Contact Centre Operations & Quality Manager is key to the successful delivery of the business CEX delivery.
• Must have previous experience developing & growing multi-channel customer focussed contact centre operations.
• Ideally have managing contact centre resource and executing change projects
• Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
• Must have a good level of understanding digital, omni channel environments and software’s.
• Drive Contact Centre CEX quality assurance across the global business.
• To set the quality standards for the whole business and all protocols.
• Provide expertise in interfacing with all other areas of the business; including training, be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
• To ensure business improvement reducing cost per call and improving call quality and profitability
• Sector experience - Retail, travel, luxury goods, BPO.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites, please do get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.