Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Training Manager
About the Role
Are you an experienced Training Manager? Do you love people management and coaching individuals to achieve their best?
We are now seeking an experienced Contact Centre Training Manager who will be working with a large brand based in the Altrincham area. It’s imperative that you have full training lifecycle experience within a Contact Centre environment.
This role is offering a basic salary of upto 35k + Excellent Benefits
About the Role:
The Training Manager position with the Global Quality and Training Team is responsible for supporting learning and development initiatives to meet business objectives. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership to the Training Team; ensuring quality deliverables are met within established timelines with measured results, and implementing effective strategies for internal and external customers learning and development needs.
You and your team will design, develop and deliver all frontline operational training right from induction upwards. This role will manage a team of contact centre Coaches & you'll be reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
We are looking for someone who’s a people champion, fresh new ideas and as much as a passion for customer services as they have!
The Contact Centre aims to optimise the customer experience and deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Design and prepare induction and training plans that are aligned to business needs in terms of both quality and timeliness to be delivered to Customer Operations employees
- Plan, deliver and manage induction and on-going training events in accordance with business needs, skills gap analysis, preferred learning styles and departmental budget
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external training bodies to improve knowledge, adopt design and implement training solutions where applicable
- Contributes in project management meetings and ensure all project deliverables are in scope.
- Provides support for the Learning Management System, including building curriculum, creating learning plans, appending users, proofing content, providing reports on training registrations and other training analytics.
- Partners with Work Force Management to schedule learners for training
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain and develop best practice training, processes and systems knowledge in order to effectively coach and train employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Contact Centre experience training background and experience
- Strong background within a Customer Service environment
- Ability of engaging with the business, communicate with trainees, produce training materials and processes
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Proficiency with industry technology tools desired (Engage, KANA, GDS, MAUI, ORXe).
- Minimum 2 years of leadership/supervision experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a training instructor/facilitator role
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Ability to facilitate engaging learning experiences that have measurable knowledge transfer to the work environment
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI. 01905 330 783