Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Leader
About the Role
Super Organisation with a fantastic working environment, is looking for experience Sales Team Leaders and Senior Team Managers for their organisation based in Leeds.
Paying an excellent salary of up to £22,000 - £27,000k, Monday - Thursday and reduced hours on Friday.
Purpose of the Role:
Manage and develop a team of Sales Advisors, enhancing performance by providing a supportive, motivational and informative environment.
Agree and implement individual and team objectives and targets and monitor performance against objectives/ Sales targets proactively taking action to address any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for the day to day activities and management of the team, for example, authorising holiday requests, emergency leave, undertaking return to work meetings, keeping in contact with absent staff etc.
- Lead, motivate and develop all direct sales reports.
- Monitor performance against objectives. Provide regular feedback and coaching, to ensure all direct reports achieve their maximum potential.
- Complete detailed call evaluations and audits and provide coaching to ensure optimum call quality is achieved.
- Communicate regularly with the team e.g. buzz sessions, performance 1 to1 meetings etc, so that staff are kept fully informed of any business/client/legislative changes as and when they occur.
- Previous experience managing sales teams in a Contact Centre
- Sales Leadership
- coaching and development experience
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.