Head of Remediation
About the Role
We are working for one of the most instantly recogniseable brands in the world today seeking a Head of Remediation to lead their specialist, customer focused operation.
As this is a complaints role, we do need a background in Complaints / Remediation for a large, complex organisation plus of course a background in leading Contact Centre operations.
Our clients’ commitment to the best products and services in the industry is evidenced by a relentless pursuit to excite and delight their customers and this is also evident in their remediation operation. We require someone with a proven track record of how to provide a complaints department with the tools, behaviours and skills to drive the best possible customer outcomes from unhappy customer experiences.
You will be a customer passionate leader, one who understands how to lead and inspire contact centre operations to deliver exceptional service. As Head of the operation you will share that passion and will inspire your teams to deliver a best in class complaints management service, focused on resolving customer issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Set the tone for the operation, demonstrating role model behaviours at all times with the brand and their customers at the heart of everything you do
- Create the operational climate, instil the companies specific cultural values and behaviours, and ensure commitments are delivered at all times
- Select, manage and coach the Team Manager population, working with their Leadership Coach to plan developmental activity
- Motivate and effectively performance manage the Team Managers to ensure delivery of operational service levels and customer experience metrics
- Instil a complaints management culture focused on case ownership and full resolution
- Empower your Team Managers to drive the service delivery day to day to surprise and delight their customers
- Be a brand ambassador and the voice of the brand
- Deliver a strategy to drive the continuous identification and implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider brand team
- Manage the impact of operational change, supporting implementation projects, communicating and championing change to the operational team, and focusing the operation on flawless execution of change projects
This is an exceptional post for a talented individual to join a progressive organisation in a period of exciting change and development. express interest