Senior Operations Manager 12 months FTC
About the Role
About the Role:
The role will be responsible for managing the vibrant team in the midlands, you will lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service through both voice and non voice channels, maintaining a customer focused culture. Working with the business to continually assess and improve the customer experience.
A fantastic opportunity in a well established business to join the senior management team for on a fixed term basis to start immediately.
It would be advantage to have previous experience of working in a regulated environment
- Lead, motivate and develop a team to provide exceptional customer service
- Work with the management team across the business to provide consistent service and overcome any challenges
- Ensure the businesses products and expert service is evident in every customer interaction
- Contribute and develop the training programmes to ensure the team are exceeding potential
- Manage team Leaders to deliver the KPI’s and business plans
- Work strategically to implement initiatives across the teams to improve conversion, activation and retention rates
- Maintaining all compliance relating to the regulated environment
- Build relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of deliver exceptional customer service in a call centre environment
- Experience of managing multiple teams
- Proven experience of working in a sales environment
- Proven experience of assessing and improving a customer journey
- Ability to working using initiative and prioritising workloads
- Proactive attitude to challenging situations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships across a business and influence and negotiate where required
- Worked with multi channel communication channels
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.