Contact Centre MI & Planning Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a high-end luxury business whom are looking to bring in a specialised Contact Centre MI & Planning Manager to join their expanding team based in Central London.
The salary for this role is between £65,000 + 20% bonus + amazing benefits.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced MI and analytical Manager with ample experience reading contact centre MI and data and turning it into robust plans for the contact centre. You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery.
The role of the Contact Centre MI & Planning Manager is key to the successful delivery of the business delivery.
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made - driving improvement through MI.
- Ensuring the quality of data is captured and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
- Act as an authority in particular area (MI, Root-Cause, Data management & contact centre FTE planning)
- Experience in helping to cultivate and develop CI processes through leadership and culture change
- Create management story reports in relation to key business areas - for senior management
- Manage the team plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Sector experience - Retail, travel, luxury goods brand
Language skills will be advantageous - French and or Italian
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and data capture CRM's.
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- People Person - strong emphasis on manners and decorum
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SQL
- Knowledge of digital and non-digital customer journey.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites, please do get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.express interest