Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
About the Role:
This position is a six months contract to join a large household name business as a MI Developer. The role will be responsible for the development of data and reporting to provide insightful information to the management centre.
- Support the MI lead in the continual development of the data, continually identifying and communicating opportunity
- Maintaining and continually developing detailed knowledge of the core MI data technologies
- Identify and introduce new technologies that will enhance the capabilities within the MI, planning and scheduling teams
- Build effective working relationships across the business
- Ensure all data quality issues and risks are identified and maintain all outputs ensuring accuracy and availability to the management team
- Utilise advanced knowledge of BI and analytic tools to produce professional outputs
- Take responsibility for recommending to approaches to work and tasks to produce the most effective outcome
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a call centre environment within the MI department
- Knowledge of using Windows Powershell scripting
- Strong knowledge of reporting development tools ideally Power BI, MicroStrategy or Similar
- Strong knowledge and practical application of SQL, DAX, R, SAS AND python
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.