Please use the search to find another job.
Technical Support Team leader
About the Role
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business!
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit an EXPERIENCED, Driven Technical Support Team leader to join their well-trained Tech Team.
This role will entail leading the 2nd line Tech support team to provide existing customers with a timely, positive and consistent service experience, while also influencing overall profit.
Fantastic Salary of £26,000 basic plus Bonus.
As a Tech support Team leader, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Look after escalated Technical cases between senior technicians and network
providers, ensuring all complaint handling procedures are met and update
customers within SLA.
- Ensure the Service achievement and quality KPI’s through effective coaching, leadership and team direction.
- Demonstrate and show accurate tech leadership ensuring first time resolution.
- Using and developing CRM reporting to monitor & manage the allocation of resources to meet customer response times
- You will be the point of escalation for distressed customers and complaints – ensuring cases are responded to and resolved in a compliant manner and that root cause analysis is always undertaken to prevent reoccurrence always.
- Manages the co-ordination of service call visits and requests by our 3rd party engineers.
- Be the `process owner’ for all service and helpdesk enquiries, ensuring processes are documented, fit for purpose, trained and adhered to.
To be considered for the Technical support Team leader role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in running contact centre voice and non-voice processes
- Experienced in handling complaints in a regulated environment
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and IPV4 Networks.
- Is regarded as a `service expert’
- Strong track record of driving for results and improving customer experience
- Able to quickly learn and adapt