Head of Billing & Collections
About the Role
Head of Billing and Collections
This position is responsible for planning and leading the billing operations across multiple countries worldwide. You will be responsible for implementing, designing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple markets with a focus on accurate billing, timely collection and rigorous recovery. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritise, plan, and influence the technology and operations roadmap to maximise cash collection primary focus is to ensure we rate, charge & bill our customers accurately & prevent revenue leakage.
You will be responsible for carrying out reconciliations between systems to minimise leakage and improve accuracy and will be responsible for the delivery of KPI’s and adherence to SLA’s. He/she will perform market analysis and customer research to identify trends / opportunities to continually understand and control risks across payments
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and streamline billing and collections processes
- Month-end closing of the billing group information
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Special program/billing planning and implementation
- Personnel development; staff meetings
- Assist with the implementation of a new billing system
- Professional qualifications (CIMA) preferred
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Detail oriented with an Accounting background
- Good knowledge of Telco Billing. You will have proven experience to manage a team of executives/analysts across multiple sites.
- excellent communication skills with ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- advanced knowledge of statistical analysis & data presentation. You will have experience of procedure and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills