Please use the search to find another job.
North West England
About the Role
Are you looking to progress your experience and learning with an 'Industry Market Leader', as it looks to Recruit an experienced Manager to lead a High performing Outsource team?
Do you have experience in the Collections Industry?
Do you have experience in Secured debt and Mortgages?
FAB benefits to include: £6K car allowance, 6% pension contribution, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection & 24 days holiday + BH's
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end process of 3rd party recoveries ranging from Compliance, relationships management, performance and building solid partnerships with suppliers.
- Continually evaluate through industry knowledge the Debt collection market looking at best practices and supplier capabilities in management of Debt segments in Retail and other credit.
- Possessing a great eye for detail while Managing current and on going 3rd party relationships responsible for servicing the two important asset types acquired by the business and securing performing and consumer non-performing portfolios. This in turn will help support the whole business.
- Lead and direct panel members on process improvement to repeatedly refine and improve performance.
- Monitor Kpi’s and performance metrics to deliver results while also reacting fast to ensure measures are in place to keep performance ahead of schedule.
- Experience in debt collection performance measuring preferably through an outsourced panel.
- Experience in secured debt and Mortgages
- Experience in management