Workforce Analyst (Real Time Analyst)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workforce Analyst to join a progressive, rapidly changing organisation based in Bedfordshire. This role is paying up to DOE £25-27.5k per annum + Package
Reporting to the Workforce Planning Team Leader the Workforce Analyst is accountable for Real Time/ Intraday planning with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
The successful candidate will have a strong Contact Centre Planning background and will be used to working with WFM systems to support a multi-department/site contact centre environment.
- Planning staffing requirements and translating to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time management.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans – model and coordinate with the operation to ensure business objectives and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Accurately produce call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Operational management and support of the telephony platform and its users.
- Incident management operational communications ownership, internal and customer.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business at all levels to ensure the service operates successfully for their customers.
- Taking ownership for team performance and driving through actions in order to maintain, streamline, and improve service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent WFM skills ideally in IEX and advanced Excel.
- Essential experience in a Resource planning / Workforce planning role
- Excellent data manipulation skills using Excel and other IT packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
We are only able to consider people who have an extensive background in Planning with in a Contact Centre operation.
Please get in touch with Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest