Customer Services Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a people and customer passionate Contact Centre Customer Services Manager to join our large and growing client who are a leader in their field.
The successful individual will be passionate about doing what is right for the customer and will lead a team of 45 through 3 Team Managers in a high performing Customer Services contact centre.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing individuals into a high performing team to meet and exceed the service KPI’s set by the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective and efficient management of the customer services contact centre functions
- Working with the resource planning department, plan shift patterns to reflect the customer demand on the centre.
- Motivate, inspire, lead and develop the directly reporting Team Managers and their teams of frontline service agents
- Install an ethos of excellence and responsibility for the customers
- Review and appraise team performance, identify training needs and plan training sessions;
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve quality and operational efficiency, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Ensure that KPIs and SLAs performance targets are met or exceeded
Essential skills and experience:
- You’ll have a superb background in leading Customer Service teams within a Contact Centre operation
- You will be passionate about the customer experience, leading ‘voice of the customer’ initiatives with the aim of improving the service
- You will be an excellent communicator and will have a demonstrable background building strong and effective relationships with your employees, your peers and your manager
- You’ll be an excellent coach and line manager capable of mentoring your direct reports and moulding their development
This is a superb role for an exceptional Contact Centre professional to join a people led, service organisation. express interest