Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
About the Role -
We are seeking a people and customer passionate Customer Services Team Leader to join our large and growing client who are a leader in their field based in Worcester.
Basic Salary - Upto £25k + Excellent Benefits + Annual Bonus
The successful individual will be passionate about doing what is right for the customer and will Initially be responsible for leading a small team in a high performing Customer Services department which is looking to expand moving forward.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing individuals into a high performing team to meet and exceed the service KPI’s set by the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective and efficient management of the customer services functions
- Motivate, inspire, lead and develop the customer service team
- Install an ethos of excellence and responsibility for the customers
- Review and appraise team performance, identify training needs and plan training sessions;
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve quality and operational efficiency, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Ensure that KPIs and SLAs performance targets are met or exceeded
- Managing CRM system
Essential skills and experience:
- You’ll ideally have a telecommunications background in leading a Customer Service team
- You will be passionate about the customer experience, leading ‘voice of the customer’ initiatives with the aim of improving the service
- Planning & Scheduling
- You will be an excellent communicator and will have a demonstrable background building strong and effective relationships with your employees, your peers and your manager
- You’ll be an excellent coach and line manager capable of mentoring your direct reports and moulding their development
This is a great role for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader professional to join a people led, service organisation.
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783 express interest