Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time, they are looking for a Customer Advisor to join their team to provide exceptional service to their customer both over the telephone and through written correspondence.
This role would suit someone who has experience of working in a high volume telephone based role.
- Receive and respond to customer enquiries
- Provide professional advice and service to customers
- Liaise with all other areas of the business when required in event of an incident impacting customers to ensure the quick and efficient service to the customer
- Update all company systems to ensure all records are up to date and maintained
- Working with customer relations to ensure all customer complaints are resolved promptly with the customers satisfaction are the fore point
- Assist with other business areas when required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer service telephone based environment
- Experience of high volume telephone based environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to follow procedures
- Good IT skills with the ability to use data base systems
- Working in a utilities contact centre would be advantageous
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.