Please use the search to find another job.
Business Analyst - FTC
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a busy, fast paced business based in Amsterdam. This role is paying up to £350-450 per day DOE + Expenses.
This role is being offered as a 2-month contract which is potentially being extended dependant on workload.
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking to join a highly regarded, leading business that will a real need to document process & procedures as they go through large business change.
The ideal candidate will have experience in documenting processes and procedures.
About the role:
• Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made - driving down to the reasons WHY?
• Ensuring competency of technical end users and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
• Act as an authority in particular area
• Experience in helping to cultivate and develop retail thought leadership and culture change
• Create management story reports in relation to key business areas
• Manage the team plans for business functions
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker - with a real passion for process mapping.
• Lean Process Improvement
• Process mapping
• Knowledge of change techniques
• People Person - ideally with a Contact Centre Retail background.
• Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SQL and other mapping tool's.
• Internationally mobile and available for their next contract, role will be based in Amsterdam, with a potential to travel to other global sites.
• Knowledge of change techniques and tools e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Matt Affron 01905 330 794 at Cactus Search.