Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Recruitment Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven Recruitment Management with experience of managing the resourcing for a large 500FTE multi site - sales & service environment. The role will be taking responsibility of the day to day management of the resourcing function and driving the company strategy. The role will be instrumental in driving recruitment change in the business.
- Work alongside Senior Managers to drive the performance throughout the right the business
- Develop, lead and motivate a team to deliver first class customer service
- Implement & Drive the business recruitment strategy
- Build relationships across the business, working with key stakeholders to work collaboratively to drive performance on the short and long term
- Manage all enquiries ensuring the turnaround times and service levels are achieved
- Create a high performing culture, ensuring all the team are engaged and motivated to deliver exceptional service
- Identify ways in which to drive down attrition, development areas and implement action plans to enhance operation efficiency
- Consistently look to enhance the business and agency communication channels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a Contact Centre Recruitment position
- Thorough knowledge of the contact centre industry
- Proven experience of driving and leading a business recruitment function
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication skills working with experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
Please contact Matt Affron on 01905 330 794
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.