Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
About the Role:
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Manager ideally with a financial services background to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking business.
Basic salary 30k + Excellent Benifits
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service staff.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Leader you will have the following key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
The successful individual will have experience of heading a team in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.
Please contact Kelly Bristow 01905 330 783 express interest