Contact Centre Training Manager
About the Role
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Training Manager Do you love people management and coaching individuals to achieve their best.
We are now seeking an experienced Multi Lingual Contact Centre Training Manager who will be working with a large brand based in the Altrincham area. It’s imperative that you have full training lifecycle experience within a Contact Centre environment.
This role is offering a basic salary of upto 32-35k + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
About the Role:
You and your team will design, develop and deliver all frontline multi-lingual operational training right from induction upwards. This role will manage a team of contact centre coaches & you'll be reporting directly to the Head of Customer Support.
We are looking for someone who’s a people champion, fresh new ideas and as much as a passion for customer services as they have!
The Contact Centre aims to optimise the customer experience and deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Design and prepare induction and training plans that are aligned to business needs in terms of both quality and timeliness to be delivered to Customer Operations employees
- Plan, deliver and manage induction and on-going training events in accordance with business needs, skills gap analysis, preferred learning styles and departmental budget
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external training bodies to improve knowledge, adopt design and implement training solutions where applicable
- Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain and develop best practice training, processes and systems knowledge in order to effectively coach and train employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Multi-lingual ideally (French, German, Spanish or Italian)
- Contact Centre experience training background and experience
- Strong background within a Customer Service environment
- CIPD qualified ideally.
- Ability of engaging with the business, communicate with trainees, produce training materials and processes
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794express interest