Business Travel Team Manager
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of managing a Team in a call centre environment. You will have at least one years proven experience of working in Business Travel and have a desire to provide exceptional customer care through strong motivation and leadership.
The role will be responsible for the performance of the team, taking a very proactive approach and hands on attitude to build a culture of high performance. Working in a fantastic environment you will build both internal and external relationships to drive exceptional service.
- Manage, lead and develop a team of customer service advisors, conducting appraisals, identifying and training opportunities and provide effective succession planning for individuals
- Produce and analyse all monthly reports, identifying and areas for improvement and recognising high performance
- Manage all escalated enquiries, providing a high quality of service at all times
- Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure the Customer Service can provide the highest level of information to the customer
- Ensure that all client and team Service Level Agreement are met
- Handle all complaints, problem solving efficiently and offer relevant solutions
- Build relationships with all internal and external contacts
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of one year’s customer service or sales experience ion Business Travel
- At least six months experience of working in a Team Manager position in a call centre
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Experience of Amadeus would be advantageous
- A good ability to analyse information and interpret data
- Ability to self motivate and drive a team to provide excellent service
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.