Please use the search to find another job.
Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
About the Role:
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fun and energetic team. This organisation is currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their dedicated team.
Hours 8-5 Monday to Friday
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, the chance to experience a fresh challenge where the customer is the number one priority then we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for handling calls, being on hand to answer any query or question that a customer may have, go above and beyond for all customers and offer a ‘first time resolution’ service to them.
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to their loyal customers at all times
- Being able to multitask between phone and live chat
- Handle any issue or complaint a customer may have
- Deal with any customer queries that may come up with a quick resolution provided
- Fluent in Dutch with the ability to converse both verbally and through written correspondence
- Experience working in a Customer Services role in a call centre is key
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.