Digital eLearning Designer
North West England
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and highly motivated e-Learning Designer. The successful candidate will work within an ambitious Training and Development team that prides itself on providing engaging and effective learning solutions to c2000FTE. This organisation also offers flexible working hours.
What you will be doing;
You will have the opportunity to showcase your abilities through the development of intuitive e-learning content using industry leading authoring tools including Articulate Storyline.
You will be able to demonstrate your unique design ability to create innovative solutions using the Adobe Creative Cloud and other multi-media software tools to produce a variety of media outputs.
Producing innovative ideas, you will research concepts, develop and document learning approaches and methodologies in a clear, compelling manner for learners and stakeholders.
Use camera and recording equipment to capture raw photography, videography and audio for the enhancement of your digital outputs.
Identify learning needs, plan projects, draw storyboards, produce high quality e-learning content and evaluate the success of the design and deployment of learning.
Regularly engage with key stakeholders at all levels to understand their challenges, adaptations, learning requirements and goals.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the production of digital learning in which you have demonstrated how to apply adult learning theories.
- Confidently demonstrate different learning technologies to offer the best learning solution.
- Competent in the use of e-learning development tool Articulate Storyline and other programs in the Articulate 360 software package.
- Experience of using creative digital tools from the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and Premiere Pro or other similar media editing software.
- Have some knowledge of using camera and recording equipment and understand how a variety of digital assets can improve the level of engagement in learning content.