Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst (Verint 360)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for 3 excellent and experienced Resource Planning Analyst (Forecasting/ Scheduling/ Real-Time) for a contact centre based in Swindon. This role is paying a competitive day rate £150-200 per day for a period of 6-12Months (could be extended or even offered perm).
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who has Verint 360 experience.
You will compile staffing level requirement forecasting as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce Analytics position using Verint 360 software - forecasting/ scheduling/ Real-Time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
• Forecaster/ scheduling/ real-time contact centre management - Verint 360.
• Develop and manage a team of schedulers producing accurately mapped staffing levels versus forecast requirements in line with operational service levels
• Develop and manage a team of dialler analysts to ensure operational targets are met
• Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
• Create management reports in relation to key business areas
• Maintain capacity plans for business functions
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker
• Significant experience in resource planning Verint 360 experience ESSENTIAL
• Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.