Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre Sales Operations
About the Role
The Head of Contact Centre Sales Operations is an executive leadership role responsible for driving delivery of the organisations’ entire sales revenue, based from our clients’ state of the art Contact Centre operation in Yorkshire.
This post is business critical, specialised senior role that takes ownership and accountability for the end to end sales operation and requires a highly numerate, highly experienced operator who has a demonstrable background in leading high performing operations.
The role must deliver daily sales targets, build strong structure, process, staff capability and culture along the way, and drive the organisation forwards on its high growth path.
A background within a regulated industry would be an advantage and key experience and skills include:
- Exceptional leadership & motivational skills at a senior management level, and comfortable being part of the senior leadership group and dealing at C-Level and Board level
- Exceptional sales management experience in a highly sales focused organization
- Extensive consumer sales (not service) Contact Centre management – inbound and outbound
- Proven track record with an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional process management, planning and delivery skills in fast-paced, hectic environment
- Proven track record of consistently managing to achieve high growth sales targets and ability to maintain process and structure and operate in times of high stress
- Proven ability to work without direct supervision and deliver excellent sales outcomes, culture and staff development
This is a standout role for an individual who has a superb, credible Contact Centre Sales leadership background.