About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business during a pivotal change in their operation, this role is a new position in the business and will be to lead the back office function of the contact centre.
This role will be to manage the function responsible for the administration processes, emails, complaints and the maintenance of agreed data to meet the quality criteria ensuring exceptional service. The back office function will be responsible for supporting the service performance and the KPI / SLA achievement.
- Manage a team responsible for the back office function of the contact centre
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver exceptional service to the customer
- Developing a culture of excellence, encouraging the team to thrive to improve, implementing performance reviews and coaching culture to enhance the customer service and the teams motivation
- Oversea the quality of the teams work, ensuring all regulatory and legal obligations are met
- Continually look to make improvements considering both the employee and the customer maximising the cost efficiencies and always increase customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of the of all problem solving for the business
- Analyse and interpret all statistical data to track KPI, working closely with reporting analyst to create intraday, daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Build relationships internally and externally
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing managers in a contact centre back office function
- Experience of working and managing in a multi-channel contact centre
- Experience of coaching and developing a team with a good ability to motivate people
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Passionate about Customer Service and always delivering the highest level of service
- Proactive approach to building strong relationships
- Good understanding of contact centre strategies
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.