Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager for our large client based in the West Midlands.
With a background in Contact Centres you will be well versed in leading high performing operations through periods of exciting growth, change and development.
Leading a team of 5 Team Managers and their teams of c70 individuals you will be responsible for:
- To ensure quality and service level KPI’s are consistently achieved.
- Leading and inspiring your direct reports to provide high level service to all customers at all times through each contact channel.
- You will have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection induction and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring our client attracts and retains the highest caliber of talent.
- Ensure processes for tracking of customer satisfaction and complaints are followed allowing for swift resolution
- Work closely with the planning function to ensure forecasts and work schedules are accurately completed using relevant information
- To ensure integrity and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis presenting to senior leadership team when required
Key experience you will have:
- Four or more year’s directly related experience managing inbound or outbound contact centres.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage large groups of people.
- Strong verbal / written communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience demonstrating successful customer relationship management ability.
- Demonstrated and detailed knowledge of contact centre operations and customer support.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
We are only able to consider those people who have a background in Contact Centre leadership. express interest