Senior Sales Manager
About the Role
The successful candidate will be the owner of the new business revenue and cash collection department, driving revenue growth via delivery of new business relationships. You will lead, manage, develop and motivate the Corporate new business, inbound new business telesales and Field teams providing the best service possible to customers, whilst continuously meeting and exceeding targets.
You will also manage outsource partners for telesales activity, from a relationship, contractual terms and cost perspective.
- Working in partnership with the commercial analyst and marketing teams to ensure the best use of data purchased to drive maximum return, whilst delivering a high quality, compliant service.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of accounts, sectors and territories, in order to maximise specific revenue streams through proactive management and conversion of sales and upsell opportunities
- Deliver an approved 3 year plan with short, medium and long term goals for all areas of the new business channel
- Own the delivery of the commercial strategy working in partnership with the head of commercial and exec team
- Interpret MI and analysis on business performance and identify ways to improve results, efficiency, cost and customer satisfaction
- Foster a collaborative working relationship between all teams, operating the new business channel as one team delivering the full invoicing and cash target
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing multiple projects and varying team sizes within sales and service, target driven environment, managing people, workflow and service levels
- Individual must have demonstrable sales leadership skills, with field sales experience as a preference
- Must have demonstrable experience of sales/account management of large corporate clients
Experience of running contact centre operations is desirable