L & D Training Manager
About the Role
Are you an experienced Training Manager? Do you love people management and coaching individuals to achieve their best?
We are now seeking an experienced L & D Training Manager who will be working with a large brand based in & around the Leeds area (West Yorkshire). It’s imperative that you have full training lifecycle experience within an Outbound Contact Centre environment.
This role is offering a basic salary of upto 40k + Excellent Benefits
About the Role:
You and your team will design, develop and deliver all frontline operational training right from induction upwards. This role will manage a team of contact centre Coaches & you'll be reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
We are looking for someone who’s a people champion, fresh new ideas and as much as a passion for customer services as they have!
The Contact Centre aims to optimise the customer experience and deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Design and prepare induction and training plans that are aligned to business needs in terms of both quality and timeliness to be delivered to Customer Operations employees
- Plan, deliver and manage induction and on-going training events in accordance with business needs, skills gap analysis, preferred learning styles and departmental budget
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external training bodies to improve knowledge, adopt design and implement training solutions where applicable
- Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Help build & deliver performance plans to all employees if not meeting set criteria for set KPI's
- Maintain and develop best practice training, processes and systems knowledge in order to effectively coach and train employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Contact Centre experience training background and experience
- Strong background within a Customer Service environment
- Ability of engaging with the business, communicate with trainees, produce training materials and processes
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI. 01905 330 783 express interest