Account Manager (Outsourcing)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious & tenacious Account Manager who has experience within contact centre outsourcing to support huge growth for this award winning organisation. With an already existing impressive client base and constantly growing, this dynamic organisation is currently undertaking an exciting strategic transformation with ambitious plans for the future. The salary for this position is between £40,000 -£45,000 + bonus.
As a result of this business success, the organisation are now looking for an experienced, vibrant, driven Account Manager to work within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer centric technology inspired environment.
Working alongside the Client Development Director, largely on key corporate accounts, which fit within a range of industries & globally recognised brands, from Financial Services, Legal, Facilities Management and Retail.
This role involves strong participation with clients in a B2B environment; you will look after your own client base and be expected to establish multi-level relationships with all members of the client decision making teams.
You will be ambitious, intellectually curious, have the gravitas to speak credibly at C-Suite level within large corporates and have a strong work ethic.
• Background in managing B2B accounts with the ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
• Ability in developing a customer base and grow revenues further with the confidence and ability to sell at boardroom level
• Active participation and support in new business opportunities when required, including presenting to potential clients, planning pitch strategies, creative proposals and associated budgets.
• Any experience in outsourcing would be an advantage as would experience providing digital solutions
• Ideally experienced within collections and financial services.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.