Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Leader (Contact Centre)
About the Role
This is a fantastic Sales Team Leader opportunity to join a growing business during a pivotal change in their sales & retentions operation, this role is a new position in the business and will be to lead a team within the contact centre.
- Manage a team responsible for the sales team function of the contact centre
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver exceptional service to the customer
- Developing a culture of excellence, encouraging the team to thrive to improve, implementing performance reviews and coaching culture to enhance the customer service and the teams motivation
- Oversea the quality of the teams work, ensuring all regulatory and legal obligations are met
- Continually look to make improvements considering both the employee and the customer maximising the cost efficiencies and always increase customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of the of all problem solving for the business
- Analyse and interpret all statistical data to track KPI, working closely with reporting analyst to create intraday, daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Build relationships internally and externally
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing in a contact centre sales function
- Experience of working and managing in a multi-channel contact centre
- Experience of coaching and developing a team with a good ability to motivate people
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proactive approach to building strong relationships
- Good understanding of contact centre strategies
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.