Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Manager ideally with a sales & services background to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking business.
Basic salary 35 - 40k + Bonus + Excellent Benifits
Edgware based North West London
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients & customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service staff.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Leader for Sales & Marketing you will have the following key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services & sales model
- To plan all shift rotas to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and sales strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your sales & service agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
- recruitment and training of all new advisors
The successful individual will have experience of heading a team in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794