Operations Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an Contact Centre Operations Manager to join an expanding team based in West London. The salary for this role is between £45,000-£50,000 + benefits depending on experience.
You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line. The role of the Contact Centre Operations Manager is key to the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction.
• Ideally have worked for a contact centre outsourcer/BPO
• Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
• Must have the ability to persuade and influence others with proven negotiations and sales skills and able to work at a senior level.
• To be responsible for the growth of the account against agreed targets.
• To proactively research and develop opportunities to identify current and potential client requirements, presenting written strategic proposals internally and externally at Senior levels as appropriate in order to secure mutually beneficial business.
• Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
• To ensure that a value adding plan for each client is in place.
• Ability to prepare and deliver regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
• Decision maker and point of escalation for the client
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.