Please use the search to find another job.
Training & Quality Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Training & Quality Manager to join a growing organisation. You will ensure that quality standards are set, communicated, measured and delivered ensuring the business adheres to all training and competencies set by you. The role will suit an experienced and driven call centre professional who has successfully delivered Training & Quality programmes, passionate about improving customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
About the Role:
Reporting directly into the HO Service you will be fully responsible in designing innovative training programmes & delivery throughout their multi-channel operation. You will lead and develop a culture of quality supporting continual improvements to customer outcomes.
This will include:
- Full TNA across a multi-disciplined customer care operation
- Monitoring all first line activities ensuring improvements across customer experience
- Provide regular high quality and informative MI which identifies trends and will highlight any possible risk to the business unit.
- Driving customer satisfaction measures
- Quality evaluations across various disciplines
- Design tracking methods to ensure that identified issues are adequately addressed within appropriate time frames
- Stakeholder management
The successful person will have exceptional people management skills and have previous experience of implementing Training & Quality programmes within a customer focused call centre environment.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.