About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of advisors who are responsible for coordinating, at the highest standard and delivering customer excellence.
You will need to motivate and manage the end to end performance of the team, exceeding Customer expectations at every opportunity and ensuring success. You must be a strong promoter of the operational performance of Services internally and actively collaborate with other operational leads to achieve solutions.
Key Responsibilities -
- Mobilising the team effectively to achieve high standards and results
- Monitor team performance throughout the day and take actions to ensure targets are achieved
- Coaching performance and identifying training needs
- Service delivery of Key Performance Indicators as established by the Team Head and Department Head
- Completing Return to Works and absence
- Completing regular 1-2-1’s and feedback with your team members
- Ensuring team adhere to all policy and instructions
- Understand and communicate key messages effectively to team members
Required Skills and Experience
- Call Centre background
- Experience of managing a team of advisors within a call centre environment
- Good general IT skills in spreadsheet preparation and management
- Ability to demonstrate positive and pro-active traits, and willingness to take reasonable risks
- Ability to prioritise work, remain calm under pressure and have good decision-making abilities
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.